I know I'm probably jinxing the warm weather (here in D.C. anyway) by getting all summery in my make-up but I can't help it! It's been so gorgeous outside I start going all loopy. For example, I busted out the camera again and since I didn't have an appropriate victim, I took a self-portrait. One of my friends actually recommended that I put it up because she loved the make-up. I have more of my victims to put up this weekend.
And just as an additional note, dear imposter please also don't try to claim my self-portraits or my photography as your own. It's annoying.
- Revlon Photoready foundation in Golden Beige
- Revlon Photoready powder in Translucent
- MAC Fix + spray
- MUFE Full Cover Concealor
- Physician's Formula Bronze Booster in Medium to Dark
- Chanel Rose Bronze blush
- Estee Lauder High Gloss in Bronze (I do NOT recommend this. Worst gloss ever. skip if you want, you'll still get a gorgeous colour from the other one)
- Chanel Sunset Gold glossimer
- MAC Ricepaper
- NARS Casino bronzer used as eyeshadow
- Guerlain loose kohl in Black
- NYS Doll Eyes lengthening mascara
- Sonia Kashuk Blending Sponge (Still loving this like no other. I really recommend it)
- MAC 129 brush (I have so many blush and bronzer brushes, but really this is so versatile I use it so much)
- MAC 182 brush
- Bobbi Brown eye shader brush
- MAC 217 brush for concealor and highlight
I prepped my face with moisturizer, and then applied Revlon Photoready with the damp Sonia Kashuk blending brush. I made sure to keep the foundation light because this look is summery and bronzey and therefore relegates all heavy looking make-up to our distant memories.
I applied MUFE Full Cover concealor near my tearducts and my under-eyes. I then blended it out with the MAC 217 brush into the foundation.
I set the foundation with powder.
I didn't want anything dramatic on the eyes so I dusted some NARS Casino bronzer on my eyelids to just above the crease with the Bobbi brown eye shader brush.
To add a subtle highlight, I brushed some MAC Ricepaper lightly on my browbone and into the crease with the MAC 217 brush (clean of course).
I lined my waterline with the Guerlain Kohl. I can do a tutorial on how to use this if you'd like.
I applied NYX Doll Eyes mascara to my top and bottom lashes as if people would otherwise take away my hidden stash of chocolate (just apply a lot of it and make sure it's not clumpy, I am battling a cupcake craving here).
With the MAC 129 brush, I applied the Physician's Formula Bronze Booster right under my cheekbone all the way to my temple. Iplaced the bronzer a bit lower because I wanted to give some definition to my cheekbones.
I applied Chanel Rose Bronze blush on the apples of my cheek with the MAC 129 brush and then blended it into the bronzer with the MAC 182 brush.
I mixed Estee Lauder High Gloss in Bronze and Chanel Sunset Gold glossimer on the back of my hand and applied it to my lips.