So without further ado, let's continue to the next part: applying the polish.
- Nail Tek Intensive Therapy II as base coat
- Nail Tek Quicken Top Coat. I know a lot of people prefer Seche Vite, but this is my all-time holy grail of top coats
- OPI Grand Central Carnation
- An ear bud/q-tip with most of the cotton pulled off. This leaves you with very little cotton on the staff so you can get rid of stray polish during clean up. Alternatively, you can use a paintbrush made for acrylic paints for clean up.
- Sephora by OPI Nail Colour Drying Drops
- Non-Acetone Polish Remover
Apply a drop or two of the Sephora by OPI Nail Drying Drops on each nail. Wait around 5 minutes before you touch it.