You're not going to believe this but the surprise is that it features LRP's sunscreen. Also, don't ever think I will ever be able to stop preaching about castor oil. I've been using it for so long it's absorbed into my bloodstream. I need to preach about it. Since Indian Girl requested my summer skin care routine, here it is.
- Garnier Detoxifying Gel Cleanser. For some reason my skin loves this.
- Clinique All About Eyes. See the castor oil part for explanation. You didn't think I was going to stop preaching about it, now did you?
- La Roche Posay Dermo Pediatrics SPF 50+ sunscreen. This is my staple sunscreen that I've been using for about 2 years without break.
- Carmex. If i don't have this my lips are a bleeding mess.
- La Roche Posay Dermo Nettoyant and/or Jojoba Oil as make-up removers.
- Garnier Detoxifying Gel Cleanser.
- Castor Oil. I pat this on my under eyes, lashes, and brows. It makes my brows grow in so fast, my lashes much thicker and stronger, and my under-eyes moisturized. In fact, this moisturizes my under-eyes so well that I can get away with using pretty much any eye cream during the day. I had a sample jar of the Clinique eye cream which I loved anyway so I've been using it. I have been preaching the benefits of castor oil since I was 14. There has literally not been a single night that I haven't used it.
- Alpha Hydrox AHA Souffle. I was mistaken, this has 12% glycolic acid. That just makes it all the more amazing. I use it once every two days or every other day depending on the clog-level of my pores.
- Cetaphil Lotion. It's my holy grail. I will never not use this.
- Bio Oil. I will have a review of this out soon. It is a surprisingly good spot treatment.
- Fresh Umbrian Clay Mask. A staple for me.
- DDF Sulfur Mask. Pimple-killing, rotten egg-smelling goodness. On a side note, I used to put raw eggs in my hair and shampoo it. The water used to be so hot that I could have sworn it cooked some of the egg in my hair. Why am I indulging in this charming little tit-bit? Because the egg smell could always be worse. The mask is awesome.