- I never read a book or watch a movie from the begging to the end. I always start at the beginning, read/watch the end to make sure it ends ok and my favourite characters are alive and thriving, and then read/watch the middle to catch up an get the entire story.
- I never open both eyes when I wake up. I always only open one eye and "extend" my sleep with one eye closed. Incidentally I might as well be a narcoleptic. I can sleep for longer than 30 hours without waking up and I can also somehow get a great power nap standing up.
- I am deathly terrified of snakes. I sometimes scare myself so much when thinking about how scared I am of snakes that I check every corner of my room before I sleep to make sure there are no snakes hiding there even though I know it's an impossibility.
- I look like someone everyone knows. Not really a quirk but just something weird. All my life people tell me I look "just like their cousin" or "just like their friend." I think it might be that I look stereotypically Indian but almost everyone I know has at some point said "you know you look like my... [fill in the blank]." It makes me feel very weird that I might possibly meet my doppelganger soon. Isn't there some foreboding saying about meeting your doppelganger and dying or something like that?
- I think the left side of my face is beyond fug in pictures. In real it looks fine and I think that pictures give me a "freshly beaten up" look.
- I'm terrified of losing my teeth. I obsess over them to no end and buy myself a little present every time the dentist ok's the health of my teeth.
The rules are as follows:
Link the person who tagged you. Mention the rules in your blog. Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours. Tag six following bloggers by linking them. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
An Indian's make-up blog, I heart make-up, Some dances to remember some dances to forget, Make-up makes me happy, Eva diva's make-up bag, The anti-hair slave, Golden gluteus